fruits of pursuit of money with no morality, page-15

1. 3,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    mistytrains,

I also recall the unions refused to unload ships for the war effort during world war 2 and when they were forced to unload the plane they managed to damage them so badly they were useless. (It is in the history books and I have posted this before. Lex McAulay - Battle of the Bismark Sea.)

8hr day, sick leave,4 weeks holiday. Noble efforts. What are you fighting for now??

Teachers who don't teach?
    Wharfies who have the lowest productivity anywhere? Who have jobs for life even though they don't do any work. When was the last one sacked??
    I'd like to work on a construction site, but no I can't because the unions have a monopoly there. No ticket no work. Bunch of bullies who hunt in a pack. How you guys must hate Secret ballots. Can't bully people into voting the way you want.
    Qantas will be gone in a few years because of the Unions.
    Rains in NSW and QLD ground staff won't unload planes in Brisbane- what a joke!!

Coles and Woollies are evil because they are monopolies, but the Union movement is not??

The Union movement has no relevance today. Thankfully my kids think the Union movement is a joke and have refused to join at their workplace.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.