AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Frustrated holder, page-2

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    Welcome to Azure mate... has been this way for over 10 years... This stock will never amount to anything as history and Tony's performance has never changed... the only person Tony cares about is himself.. he has basically given himself a fat salary for ever and a day and done nothing substantial for shareholders... so many holders will just exit as soon as they are back in their money, if they ever get there.. as soon as it has a moment going up it is smashed back down by long term holders that are happy just to get out...

The only news that ever is substantial to push the SP up is usually followed by a CR, this is typical of Tony..

I have been lucky with this stock cause I have traded it on the emotional hype... got lucky one time when I was away to only come back and she had jumped massive... took my dollars and ran, I was seriously lucky... I come back from time to time and have a look... wait for the holders to realize Tony offers nothing and Azure is one of the worst performers, let it fall back and wait... I try to pick up some crumbs and hope Tony comes up with another story to gain interest, then I sell on the hype... holders like Dolcevita hate me with a passion... But as I have always said, stocks like Azure are so predictable, charts and shareholders sentiment seem easy to read with Azure... Im even thinking of picking up a few crumbs now and maybe a few more on the way down if she continues that way.. sell on the next hype that again will amount to nothing...

This is trading and many of these penny dreadfuls amount to the same demise, just some MD's know how to squeeze every last drop out of ASX/sharholders before it hits a brick wall... consider this in simple... Revenue is the key to survival no matter how it comes, Azure has only one way to survive, shareholders... in the last decade if you look at the outgoings verses the in-comings not taking Capital Raising as a form of revenue then Azure would have been non existant a long time ago... this is sad really... so many fool themselves...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.