AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Frustrated holder, page-82

1. 58 Posts.
    Well said Aposteriori. @Oppenheimer, Azure just has no news to release. Alacran was their big news maker but Teck is driving that baby now so we are all at the mercy of TECK and TECK is not remotely interested in Azures Shareholders or keeping them informed with a constant flow of news releases. Last I corresponded with Tony Rovira ( a little over a week ago ) he informed me that they have a lot going on. They have reviewed over 60 projects and are currently looking for a new flagship property. He also informed me that Azure's major shareholders are happy to continue supporting them. There is interest from other companies regarding Promontorio and a JV could be in the works?? Alacran is a nice deposit and Azure is now free carried on it. They don't have to spend any money on the drilling and will still reap the benefits. For me either way it's a win for Azure, If TECK starts drilling the snot out of Alacran and expands the resource and this turns into a really big deposit then that is a win for Azure. If TECK decides to walk away that is also a win for Azure. Azure has a known commodity in the ground ( MDP and Loma Bonita ) and the possibility of another ( Promontorio ) along with a prospective land package and AUD$10M to go explore it. It is annoying to see the share price dropping just because of a lack of news. Makes you question people's investment thesis. Tony's last words to me were --> "Patience will be rewarded" Yeah I know, what else is he supposed to say, but I still, aside from the salesman in him speaking there, see reasonableness in those words. I must say it annoys me that they are out exploring in San Augustin. I have a bigger land package to explore in my walk in closet. I keep reminding myself, what do I look for in an investment.. 1.) Capable Management 2.) Money in the bank. 3.) large land package 4.) Greenfield or Brownfields exploration in a historically/currently producing and prospective area 5.) JV'd up with a Major or Mid-Tier. Azure has all those boxes checked along with a known deposit for what will become a mine. Not a lot of plays out there that have what Azure has and those that do are trading for a lot more. I am willing to wait and will continue to load up at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.