AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Tony is always happy to make bullish generalizations to...

1. 337 Posts.
    Tony is always happy to make bullish generalizations to shareholders over the phone. More often than not (particularly over the past 12 months) such insights and predictions have proved inaccurate.

I think as co-owners of this company we need to evaluate management's performance based not on what they infer may happen, but according to what actually has happened - specifically with respect to the shareprice (over a short, medium and long term timeframe)

I'm tired of Tony (and others) implying shareholders are being greedy, impatient or short sighted for wanting to see an ROI. We've been waiting for years. Stop moving the goalposts. Tony has not performed to expectation. We have all suffered as a result

I am not suggesting any laws have been broken or anyone has been negiligent. I do not suggest the company is withholding news flow. Nor do I suggest there's an easy fix for the situation the company has positioned itself in

As a co-owner I merely suggest the MDs salary should be adjusted to reflect performance, and restructured to move STIs more in line with ST SP KPIs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.