QHL 1.92% 26.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Frustrated, page-21

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi all,
    Here's some news I'd like to see or part thereof if M3 is right:
    1/ Sikorsky announcement - what happened to that MOU?
    2/ hawkei contract announcement - waiting on Minister Andrews.
    3/ presche project results - good or bad.
    4/ detail around the OEM's interest in RST. All we've heard from QHL the last 3 or 4 years is that there are OEM's looking at the technology, 10 in total according to Mr Oduard last year. We have BMW also undertaking their own development in this space. Are they one of many other competitors out there competing for the same auto market?
    5/ yes we have a 40-50 million order book for the next two years and perhaps cash flow positive next year. That work will be completed in 2 years so what contracts are in the pipe line after that? JSF hopefully will continue and forward orders will continue, but again still heavily reliant on the JSF to underpin the company.
    6/ currently aluminium seems the "go to" product to get vehicular weight down. Cost of carbon composites still not in the ball bark in comparison. Higher cost product such as a McLaren or similar maybe the way to go for QHL and other competitors but the gold mine surely is the lower to midrange manufacturing space.

All my musings only.
    Would love to see some decent news from this company or at least something different to the usual state one flag waving that we cop twice a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.