E88 0.00% 65.0¢ ensogo limited

Frustrated, page-10

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    They're scrambling for the exits now. It's getting desperate to at least recoup something, even if it is only pennies in the pound (like RBC last week).

What a train wreck !

Down another 23.6% today.

Will soon reach 50 cents (and below), which was the RBC desperate sell-out price (when the stock was still trading above $1.00). Did RBC know something then ?

If it does the usual death throes of an ASX listed stock (and I've seen a number of them over the years), then watch out for further director and management resignations in the next few weeks (like the recent one, a director who stayed for only a few weeks before resigning - did she know something, like RBC ?).

There seems to be something going on behind the scenes here.

1. Recent director resignation
    2. Major long term shareholder selling out for whatever low price they can get
    3. Rapid share price decline
    4. Promise of shares to current global marketplace technical staff but only if they agree to stay for the next year (ie. so what are the company afraid of ?). This was an ominous announcement indeed, and smacked of nervous desperation.

Looks like the rats are scuttling down the ropes of the sinking ship.

Anybody that shorted this will be making a fortune.

Announcements of company administration usually come out of the blue, sometimes after a long trading halt.

I've written off my money in this company now, if I get even one (1) cent back, then that will be a bonus.

Good luck to everyone else.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E88 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.