OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

frustrated.., page-9

1. JK5
    2,000 Posts.
    Hi Darren,

My two cents - I find it hard to believe that you are not short. I notice that you would start a thread with negative heading and went on from there. It is certainly not helping if your are holding this share.

People who have been following OZL now that this share is compounded by negative sentiments from its long time shareholders. You are not saying anything new.

Why people are selling - because Ozl is a easy target for short sellers. Like I said yesterday, Short need to keep going otherwise, their next defense would be taken out at 2.00.

On sell side - about 2 million plus to get to 1.90. This is not hard if you have a big buyer and taking into account the level of turnover per day in excess of 20 million. You would think this easy target. Of course, shorts will do their jobs.

Just sit tight, it is still early. Tonight is option expiration for the US market - so it would be rock and roll. Not sure which way the US will go but if last night was the indication - people just shrug the bad news of the CPI.

JK5

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.