KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Frustrating but don't give up yet., page-71

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    With whats happening with Isity it does seem that the ASX would have to be having a look...also with seemingly zero cash flow it must be getting close to decision time. I see this is as a good thing. I mean if they actually do have an agreement with CSIRO as stated why they dont just drive it is beyond me.
    As i have said several times they have stated 3 times they were securing funding agreements....that has to account to something ....David must have a plan as i feel comes from a very credible background...i just cant accept that its just words...not being naive ...people like RS in the past do seem solid.
    Gotta say the information sharing is not good enough. As having a lot of skin involved in KKL i wont stop sending correspondence and will be going to the AGM and asking the hard questions...
    Vesty have you contacted ASX? you seem to be more on top of the Isity side of things...id be really interested on your take...i dont feel its a negative thing, i feel share holders are entitled to information, what have we learnt in the last 9 months about anything KKL related??
    Ground Hog Day springs to mind...
    Last edited by whallm: 29/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.