RHC 1.27% $47.01 ramsay health care limited

Thanks for your input. I appreciated reviewing your analysis. It...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Thanks for your input. I appreciated reviewing your analysis. It was information I already knew, but seeing the analysis reinforced the message.

Maybe I should have added a bit of explanation with my input. I was merely saying don't forget super funds and those on lower marginal tax rates because they run geared portfolios.

I first looked at RHC when they were $10 a share. I refused to buy because they had risen from $1 a share and were on a high PE. About a year later and against my best judgement, I reluctantly bought a small parcel at $20 a share. Not long after the share price rose I bought more. I have ridden the trend from those original purchases, buying more and selling (last in first out).

Currently, I am reluctant to sell my holding (the original purchases in the $20 - $25 range). Partly because I don't want to share a profit with the ATO. But also I have confidence that the slow down in profitability over the last 18 months is temporary while expanding into France and not a structural change.

I will be looking closely at the results that are about to be released. I do not want to share a profit with the ATO so I am hoping the results are OK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.