RHC 0.28% $46.42 ramsay health care limited

Very interesting. I have wondered where I fall on the Share...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Very interesting.
    I have wondered where I fall on the Share trader / Investor divide according to the ATO.
    But after looking at this article I'm thinking I'm safe to keep being classified as an investor!
    https://www.smartcompany.com.au/fin...share-trader-the-difference-affects-your-tax/

I once read a really good article about CGT and trading and the psychology behind it, but can't find it now :-(......
    I understand the desire to just invest it and hold..... it is my preference.
    Just got tired of seeing prices go up and down... and up and down..... and my money going no where on some shares.
    So I decided to become a bit of a sheppard for the sheep that has no direction....

Also very interesting the sentinment shared by both you and @steven2049 .

One of the commentaries I've read on the share market in the coming few years is that the underlying economy is good and that companies will do well.... but not as well as investors expect.... and therefore share prices will suffer.

I don't have much data to back up this statement but intuitively it made sense to me and seems relevant to the times.

Maybe that is what will happen to RHC in a few days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.