NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

I agree Sopgeo that this is an extremely frustrating stock but...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I agree Sopgeo that this is an extremely frustrating stock but as we all acknowledge it has got massive potential and like him or hate him AB has actually been the one instrumental in getting us to this point.

I won't debate his salary or "perks" because I can't do anything about them [except wish I were getting them] and as long as we keep moving ahead I will be happy albeit I wish, like everybody else, it could be faster.

Given that we went within millimeters of toppling over the cliff of no return when MS, etc. walked away saying the CR was unachievable and where we are now I think AB has to be commended. Never thought I would say that, but here we are and our future looks great.

We all run hot and cold on this stock [my ONLY stock] and I note your very recent upbeat comment "..It's a great company and that will reflect in the share price very soon I would expect .." which pretty much sums it up.

I also note however you have gone very quickly from a buy to a sell sentiment which is a pity. Disillusionment is par for the course with Newsat but so, as time goes on, will be satisfaction and appreciation of the job done to get us to the launch.

I went a fair while back from a buy to hold sentiment and am almost ready to go back to a buy. We have turned around and are getting back on track. The management team is as good as anything anywhere now and they joined Newsat for the same reason I got on board. I was not happy or confident for quite a while up until recently but I am now very confident since that the question of finance has at last been finalised and the cheques flowing. SP is still very disappointing but IMO that is going to change for the better soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.