NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

I'm with you Gaanp it's just a huge frustration when the real...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I'm with you Gaanp it's just a huge frustration when the real problem is:
    1 The credit Suisse report is accurate and completely different to the share price that Ballintine has painted for years. He is a great salesman but not such a great CEO. The share price is the only true reflection. 2 Why are the brokers and big money managers not buying this stock, maybe the really successful big boys at the top of Collins st Melbourne can answer that question. Promises and continual bull crap but no results where it counts spells no confidence from the money managers who will move this stock.
    Why pay yourself high fees and others when the share price is a dog. Only thieves and somebody with a klept- man-ac type disorder does that. Not to mention the doubling of shares on issue as well as not disclosing to the November AGM that was there intention and suspension of trading got six months. The list of shiftiness Is monumental. And it's all legal. With a smile and verbal diahrea. The job is not done until we the shareholders who've propped and supported Newsat are rewarded in a very high share price. Certainly not here for anybody's looks or personality cause that's an ugly sight. Do the bloo-y job Newsat now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.