NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

sopgeo, dont want to get into an argument - you're frustrated I...

1. 734 Posts.
    sopgeo, dont want to get into an argument - you're frustrated I get that.
    In my view the CS report is a well researched report and is deliberately conservative. You've got to understand the analyst mind set - especially with a stock of a speculative nature that is being initiated the TP needs to be 'just right' - Building a DCF is not a science its an art so I wouldn't be surprised to see the TP creep up over time providing the catalysts fall into place. Why not run some figures yourself under a few scenarios?
    Also, I think the main thing holding the SP back is the time to launch. People are short sighted. Managers are bound by their mandates (ie ASX200), hug indexes and are generally short-term focused. Time and progress needed.
    All options have been approved by shareholders and voted at AGM. I don't believe it was their intention at the AGM to mislead - the deal nearly fell apart is what happened. All in all I think a good result was achieved and I give credit for that.

I get that people are pissed off with the SP being where it is but progress is obviously being made. I notice Yap and Capital are still holding...

Maybe some holders need to have a look at the risk they're willing to take and their time horizon because loosing sleep is not the way to invest. If I felt the way you seem to about a stock or a director I would not buy it in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.