NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

My friend kingrobb With your comment on not buying due to CEO...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    My friend kingrobb
    With your comment on not buying due to CEO doesn't hold when the CEO has been misguiding investors for a very long time. That kingrobb is hard to swallow.Yapp has been purchasing at a discount in some capital raising. Ballintine borrowed 126 k to buy I suspect shares and that has been paid back. He then borrowed another 250 k to buy shares in the capital raise to help fill the raising all good except he borrowed the money on both occasions from Newsat. Not a bank yes Newsat to be paid out of his future BONUS at 10%. Again if the company failed he could walk with a debt not paid.. Milking the company and derisking his own financial situation. Very cunning. Don't get me wrong here the company will do well but the question on all shareholders lips is: WHEN. It's ok for them as they are earning great money. As shareholders these guys need to be far more accountable and disclose a lot more info. Bigger financial brokers and instos onboard would put an end to there running like its there own business because its a publicly listed company owned by shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.