LU7 21.4% 1.7¢ lithium universe limited

Frustrating, page-103

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    All stocks are gambling. It's risk v reward. I have companies in my portfolio with market caps of $70-$80m that are pulling in $10-15k a week. They're no different to ESH as far as being in their infancy and trying to land the big fish.
    The way you speak, you're basically saying that until you see $50k a week coming in you think they're doomed.
    We're running around in circles here.
    Why does anyone buy any stock that is down? They're hoping for management to sort/fix/change/improve the product or business model to turn the company around.
    Have no idea why you're so persistent in being here letting us all know your feelings and thoughts.
    I bought Afterpay @ $5 and people were constantly saying that the company can't turn a profit then, and they still are now @ $30. I know this is a bit off track but the reality is, is that there's negative pole smokers like you in every forum of every stock and people can't be bothered listening to your miserable bs day in day out. Go be positive on the stocks you do like and make yourself scarce on the ones you don't. Merry Christmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.