LU7 21.4% 1.7¢ lithium universe limited

Frustrating, page-106

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    You do understand that is a discussion forum about people's views and any less than 50% of income vs expenses to me is a gamble. If your tolerance is much higher that is your prerogative not mine.

Once again never said ESH is doomed. Go and read my previous posts i have said it would take ESH many years before it becomes profitable and at current cash burn rate there will need to be more CR's to keep it afloat. It currently relies on the continued CRs to fund the business which leads to considerable shareholder dillution. Considering the way the share price is going it looks like some holders are heading for the exits.

Even though talking about APT is not for this forum it actually has a large amount of customers and reach. If you go through most larger retail stores you can see the afterpay logo or go to most online stores and they will let you pay with afterpay. ESH is still a very very long way and is in a completely different market. The APT market is atleast millions more times greater than Esports comibined. Heck there may be esports subscription services where you can pay using APT if not now then probably in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.