LU7 7.14% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

Firstly they have never had an SPP it’s all been taken up before...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Firstly they have never had an SPP it’s all been taken up before the market can even touch it. Secondly ESH has never stated revenue for any announcement other than Alliance which is the only hub that has actually launched in September. 1 hub announced and the technology of the site updated and upgraded in the past 6 months for what’s coming with more hubs and partnerships. But I guess you don’t read. You think EM1 is going to make a dim lol. Where is EM1 partnership with cloudzen? Where is JV with ICI? Nickelodeon? The platform officially launched? So many garbage announcements made by EM1 and you compare Cameron Adams a person worth 500 million dollars to these fools lol. Please mate people part of the raise know a lot more than you do mate and so does Cameron so I’ll be following that. But I should dump my shares to 0.001 cents because the company has 18 months left of money, subscription technology companies dream of and the biggest partnerships actually launching with the worlds biggest esport teams and who knows what other publishers and Influencers are coming on board now that the tech is finally up and running not like EM1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $186 12.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37783 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 256843 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.