LU7 0.00% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

Frustrating, page-52

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    okay i think that it's time all the rubbish stops those on here that go on about revenue and all the other negative stuff that don't own shares in ESH should go start up a negative share web sight you have had your say and nothing is going to change much on your thoughts an till the next 12 months is over and then you can see if your right and we bought in to a dog stock but on the other hand my self and a lot of other's that have put the house on this stock can say to the over thinking people that don't take a risk and wouldn't buy in to ESH . well mate we did tell you but you couldn't open up your mind and refused to look to the future and see what was being put together before your eyes and now you have missed the boat really i think that you probably should keep away from the share market because it's all riskey as hell you can win big but you can also lose big even on safe stocks , i'm happy to be a share holder in ESH yes i am disappointed that it's taking longer than i expected i really thought that we would be over 5c by now but thing's in life don't go in a straight line , and being a man of the land i have learnt that the hard way it's more down than up , so an less you intend to buy in how about just letting us share holder's with our head's in the cloud's of dream land have our little happy sight here , if you buy in then you can have go at the management it's our lose if thing's go to shit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.663K 283.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 847833 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 845330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.