LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

I honestly cannot stand mouth breathers like you.Let me see if I...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I honestly cannot stand mouth breathers like you.

Let me see if I have got this straight.

Out of the 1.34 billion people living in India, one of them called you, out of the blue, "cold" as it were, to discuss something unrelated to Mogul. Even though most people hang up instantly when they get a cold call from a call centre, you are such a magnanimous person and have so much time on your hands that you decided to chew the fat with this random Indian person, that you don't know, and for some unknown reason, you discussed an Australian ESports company, that you specifically have no interest in, nor are you even invested.

Unbelievably, it just so happens that out of those 1.34 billion people, this person happened to know about Mogul and has more than just passing awareness of its existence, they had actual experience on the platform and somehow shared your negative view of it.

Wow - that is quite some story! With luck like that, given the odds, I reckon you should grab a ticket for tonights lotto draw.

Before I conclude, just wanted to leave you with a similarly plausible story of my own - the real Santa just came and delivered presents a couple of days ago. We got to chatting and shared a good laugh about Mogul. He is keen to get involved in online gaming in his down time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.