AIM 0.00% 81.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Today looks like more of the same.Gradual drop to .05 cents. If...

1. 12,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1792
    Today looks like more of the same.

Gradual drop to .05 cents.

If there is no more infomation for another 2 months, it will be a basket case.

Unfortunately I am fast coming to the conclusion along with the market place that AIM is and has been one of the great cons of all time.

I really dont think there are any finance proposals on the table, I think they have absolutely ziltch to consider. More to the point, imo they are just bidding time trying like hell to find the finance.

My old scenario is probably more likely. Those with the loot will let them bleed until they have no funds left and when its a basket case, buy the operation for peanuts.
    Unless Mumbwa gives them some fantastic results, their bargaining position is non existent. Its not like zinc is a rare commodity. The high grade has been beaten to death, and I do not the the market now gives a monkey.

There chances of getting finance on this marginal project are zero with there track record.

If Mumbwa comes up with a weak report and the VTEM survey is inconclusive, you can put down your glasses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.