MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

frustration and meo, page-10

1. 12 Posts.
    Hi Oscar,
    I love it,I earn my living from it,I enjoy my lifestyle thanks to Trading.All I do is have a trading plan and stick to it,emotions and falling in love with stocks is the number 1 enemy as well as not having a plan and NOT protecting your capital.However are you a TRADER or an INVESTOR? big difference here.I can understand dissapointment and frustration from an INVESTING angle especially with stocks like MEO as they can go up quite a ways but can go down quite a ways too,and then take quite some time to go back up,the waiting would be frustrating I bet.
    Please do not misconstrue this post as a sermon or a judgemental lecture,its not meant to be.I know there are some wealthy INVESTORS out there,good luck to them.The market is what you make of it.If I were INVESTING in this stock right now I would probably hang on as Farm-ins especally dealing with multiple plays and considerations can get complex and take time.I have no reason to believe that the management of MEO are incompetent,they probably should have been a bit more cautious in the way they announced earlier on in the piece re the timeframe considering who they were dealing with.It would have been better not to keep investors hanging on but thats HINDSIGHT for you,the market has no respect.
    sinjen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.