MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Losty,Read a of your posts..I remember my novice punt on...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Losty,

Read a of your posts..I remember my novice punt on ESI..ouch,ouch out..talk about frustration , bad managment and of course the novice burning backside!

"It is pretty boring sailing on the SS MEO at the moment, it seems to be drifting on an unknown course."

Mate'' it's been borriiing since it hit 80c and drifting sideways since..howeever it's been a pumpa dumpa opp for the shrewd DTs ever since..that is if you're happy with 5-10% on a DT basis.

"I reckon a lot of people are fed up waiting for Jurgman to deliver the goods, hence the sideways action for the last week or so."

Like I said above and as you probably know it's been a tight Bollinger (and not the Shampoo)since 80C ..sideways.

"Losty is looking for one last trade on the SS MEO, the boat leaks: well it has up until now and one only has to keep an eye out for the tell tale signs for the next pumpa."

It won't be long for the next pumpa IMO ..watch the dumpa..get the sand out of your budgie smugglers if that happens!Been there and done that.!!

"Question now is will Jurgmeister and team MEO keep a lid on things like a jar of capers?"

Coupla weeks or so! Loved your reponse to Naveen or whoever it was with that pic of the Capers...Bit like comedy Capers at the moment with MEO.

"Losty highly doubts it..."

Stick with it mate...Free Carry is my Game..after taking the cap out with some hurt money...It's not ESI :)))LOL.

by the way I proof read my last post and it should ready ..read at the bottom ..LUCKY,not likely for my take on the micro cap win possibility.

Now I can finish the Jar I started after writing the last post..few more before bedtime for Bozo!

Cheers

HR

Disclaimer: The beverage I am drinking is reponsible for the above..hope I do not get moderated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.