DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Thank you very much for taking the time to write that post...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thank you very much for taking the time to write that post Ensor.

Very much appreciated.

I feel much more capable now to thoroughly research this company and have a much clearer view of where my money is best invested.

It will also help me to read people's posts and work out for myself whether it's fact or fiction rather than just posting a "please explain"

Received our entitlement offer in mail yesterday and will be studying it flat out. Will also be catching up with good friend who was one of the last operators to work in the mine before Dacian took over.
    I remember him saying that it was a fantastic mine to work in, he had to rehab one of the old declines and said after scaling there was lucky to be a "wheelbarrow" load of dirt coming off the backs and walls.

As a jumbo operator myself I can appreciate that call. Fast development means we can get into the underground ore faster, and get down to develope diamond drill rig sites to see what's deeper.

With 15 million to spend on exploration alone is 10-15 times more than some other companies that I've looked at.

This company is far far from done and dusted.
    The Phoenix is just about to rise.

Cheers day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.