DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

I wouldn't even know where to start to explain that mate. I'm...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I wouldn't even know where to start to explain that mate.

I'm not a full time investor, not even a part time investor actually

I'm an operator who works 12 hour shifts underground and spends two thirds of the year away from my family in these mines that you guys invest in.
    I don't have the time nor the brain power to properly assess and work out the ins and outs of this company.
    What I do have is a spare bit of cash that I have thrown into this company on the hope that one day I may be able to get out of these mines and come home full time with my family, hell I might even take up stock trading full time !! Haha.

I have been extremely lucky with this company as I bought the majority of my stocks at 21 cents then sold some off at $3.60. So I'm well in front.

I myself and I'm sure a lot of other people who look at hot copper rely on a lot of these posts, I know we should t but we do.

That is why if somebody comes out and says that this stock is headed towards $1-$1.50 I would like to know why they think that.
    It's not to have a dig at them, I would just like to know before I go and throw more money into the raising.

I know I should do my own research and I do as much as I'm capable.

I mean nothing nasty by this post at all, just want you to know where I'm coming from.

Cheers Day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.