UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Frustration Plus !

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have never posted about UNS before today although my partner and I are reasonably long term holders (nearly seven years, and some days, like today it feels like seventy) We both hold a substantial amount of CDI's and have been firm believers in the Unilife story through thick and thin. I have been following Hot Copper threads for the past few years and have been very appreciative of comments from quite a few of the regular posters. I have wanted to post in both the negative and the positive quite a few times but have felt that I had very little of any substance to add to the information presented especially by the more learned posters than I. I have also held on to the wish that my first post about UNS would be a comment about an extraordinarily special and "game changing" event. ( In the positive)
    Unfortunately the latest 8K released tonight has changed that sentiment.
    How many times can us long term holders be bent over ? Is there somebody in Unilife senior management that gets some bizarre sense of pleasure from frustrating the hell out of their long term supporters and financiers. Is it all smoke and mirrors and are we all being taken for some kind of ride. If the negotiations with Amgen were likely to take another month or even two months why wasn't management aware enough to inform shareholders that this was a possibility at the beginning of February and then surprise us to the positive if the deal was done quicker. Why in the last six months have management made decisions ( particularly the Discovery fund fiasco) that appear to be sabotaging upward movement in the share price. Why has there been such a lack of communication to shareholders and why is there no mention on the Unilife website of anything to do with the Amgen deal.
    These are just a few of the many questions that keep rolling around in my head and that I feel management need to address.
    Is there anybody else feeling the same way ?
    Yes Railroad Man We f.....g wait ! (At least until the 26th Feb now)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.