AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

I have been a holder of this stock for a few years now and yes I...

1. 22 Posts.
    I have been a holder of this stock for a few years now and yes I am a little up on my original investment. I have followed threads ever since my original investment from many well meaning and obviously some knowledgeable contributors, and some who are time wasters who have nothing worthwhile to add. I was very interested in anything that Weightlifter contributed who I understand now to be Rob from EEA. It is interesting how that has all developed.

My frustration is that the share price is so stagnated, even after good announcements that should have sent this stock on the move. Am I missing an important detail in all of this, am I naive to expect more from this stock? As far as the horse supplements etc, there was great hope with this and information was coming through from EEA but now feel like a wall of silence has been put in place and I have a strong feeling that some regular contributors who are acquaintances of Rob know more than what they are able to share which also adds to the frustration.

Obviously the pain part of the business is huge and I am particularly interested in this not only as an investor but also as hopefully a user in time. This will make a huge difference to peoples quality of life and that is important to me.

The Elixia products are great from the reports that I have personally had from users and the opportunities for a big pipeline of further uses for TPM is never ending. Well done Esra.

So the share price is my frustration and although I am usually a silent voice, I just felt inclined to express my feelings on this valentines day:) Thank you to all those contributors that spend time researching and keeping us encouraged when the share price is under performing.....regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $25 10.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 91668236 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 62801585 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.