LYC 1.45% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

Your argument is very good if only the facts behind it were...

1. 7,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Your argument is very good if only the facts behind it were nearly as good. Using Lynas’s ND PR Prices publish in the Q activities summery lets look at some facts.
    The new terms were announced Oct 26 2016
    NDPr prices were $31.00 ton end of October. End of November they hit a two year low of $30.6. They then drifted around for 3 months. They finally hit 33.00 End of February, 6% more than 4 days after announcement. In March, 5 months later, they took off. Back to your statement of

CJ, why did the Dragon begin moving prices literally within a few weeks of Lynas debt extension to 2020???
    You say a few weeks how do change 4 to 5 months into a few weeks especially when direction was down for 5 weeks immediately after announcement.
    You seems to be short of data and not in any way related to what Lynas has published.

Note I have kept a weekly chart of prices for almost 10 years now. Currently I am using RUIDOW. But have used other sources. I did make some mistakes with VAT during one change, they have been fixed. The prices given in the activities report which I used here is at best my third or fourth choice. I keep track of these numbers and graph them. I use them on this board only because they can be easily verified by looking at activities reports.

Also note that this price is for ND2 O3 + Pr6 O Work out the atomic weights of ND2 O3 and Pr6 O and look at the percentage of Mt Weld and tell me how this relates To Mt Weld. The number is correct but does not match with Mount Weld. I will give you a hint where the rest of the ND is. It is only 75% Treo. Remember these are not molecules but a continuous crystalline structure.

O = 15.99.
    Nd= 144.24
    Pr = 140.91

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
-0.100(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.78 $6.80 $6.69 $13.60M 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13933 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 1389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.