SIM scimitar resources limited

Have shared a few of your thoughts along the way...but that's...

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Have shared a few of your thoughts along the way...but that's natural... I am a believer and will still be for some time yet...
    A few points though.... I would rather the directors set all the ducks up as they have been doing and really build a company....yes there's been a few set backs(drill rigs etc) but.....we'll see the results in the next 6 months with plenty of drilling scheduled. From then onwards and upwards... This company now has structure and is ready to move forward quickly...

SIM will now simply start the big run of dropping holes into the ground... Sell out now and you won't be on that boat next to mine off Barbados in 18 months time...

Tony Grey is no slouch from Mega....he's the grandfather of Uranium in Australia having discovered Jabiluka many years ago.... He's as sharp as a whip and sees what we, the shareholders, have been seeing for some time now... The most under valued uranium company on the ASX with some of the best exploration assets Australia has to offer....

What would you rather, pretenders that promote nothing with their glossy magazines or something that has amazing scope over 5 BIG projects to be MASSIVE.... I had to laugh when UTO came out yesterday with 10,000 pounds of U with a cut off grade of 150ppm....What a joke...that SP should have halved, they shouldn't have even released it, I'd be embarrased....

But that is what you're up against....SIM is the real thing....keep the faith as it's all just around the corner...

BD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.