NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

frustration , page-12

1. 385 Posts.
    >Are there any manager types here that understand me?

No. :-)

You see, there isn't much you can do if you are running a publicly listed company. It's not that you can hold back news until it suits you. If there's a deal and you are aware of it then you have to announce it asap. Otherwise you're in for trouble. So far NWT has done that. They have told us when there was anything new to be said.

The idea that NWT has big contracts ready but are holding them back is about as far fetched as TLS taking over NWT.

We just have to face it. No news is bad news. NWT is stuck until we see

a) cash flow positive 1st quarter
    b) profitable 1st quarter
    c) bidder's statement
    d) end of takeover
    e) another offer
    f) news about Jabiru (better be good news, too)

I bank on f and a. My reason being that NWT only has limited chances to get rid of that ugly takeover. They need to be worth more than the offer. Right now they are not. Should they manage to get that Jabiru thing to the next level then things would change drastically. I bet they are doing all they can to push it as soon as possible. The other thing is cashflow. Show us that they made it into the green and the price will move, too. Not as much, but certainly past the takeover price.

Keep in mind that EWC has said this is an unfriendly takeover. They will not back off just because we vote no or management says no. They will continue to chase share holders and cause a stir. Basically this could drag on for quite some time if they want to. And I have a feeling that that's exactly what they want. So unless NWT can move to 1 cent on its very own, we will be running around in circles here.

I'm still saying it's a winner. But not for the short term players. 2 more weeks until the quarter is over.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.