FRX 0.00% 1.5¢ flexiroam limited

FRX Chart, page-41

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    $337.50 Worth of shares @ 22.5c = +21.6% for the day!! It looks great doesn't it

I've never been one for charts, but on this level of volume even the most avid of chartists would have to agree it is rubbish to draw any inferences.

I have been watching this one for a long time, and can tell you that it has taken me weeks to get even a small parcel at the 18.5c level. It has been interesting to watch everyone jump from ZIP to NOR, yet based on volume and HC post views FRX is still yet to be discovered.

I thought ZIP was a train wreck waiting to happen, but only recently learned of the oppies and given the bottom seems to be in for them (EV of ~$30mil) as long as their oppies stay in the money and are executed, they should be able to survive through 2016 without a CR. The volume and volatility of NOR has been absolutely hysterical and it seemed to be driven at least in part by those jumping over from ZIP.

I, like everyone here is hoping for an amazing number on the upcoming quarterly. If it lands where we want it, I see no reason why all those ZIP -> NOR holders wouldn't jump onto FRX upto a market cap similar what was reached by both of those.

Based on previous announcements we would be expecting it on Jan 30?

Sorry for the sentiment, I want more at 18.5c!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249993 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 518941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.