FRX 0.00% 2.2¢ flexiroam limited

FRX Chart, page-147

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    As a long term holder, I am 10000% confident of a massive future for Flexiroam and nobody will be getting my shares. There are downrampers playing their game and some of them are good at what they do (not that I like that), but I say suck eggs to the panicking sellers.

IMO, the recent significant share price drop is a result of scared, impatient traders selling off because they are short term players looking for a quick buck and panick if it's not a green day everyday of the year. At the moment Flexiroam have a lot of crappy traders (not investors) chasing the share when it's flying up, then shitting themselves and selling it down fast so they can afford pizza on Friday night. If the SP comes down to a flea fart this month it means I'll have a chance to buy a shitload more to take off the hands of scared traders.
    Instead of panicking each day of 2021, sit back and think of the multiple growth in the share price this company will be showing by Mid next year. After you buy as many FRX shares you can afford at these low prices, don't do any stressing over them, just wait until at least 12 months have passed and I believe the percent gains will make you very happy and you'll also have the added benefit of discounted CGT.
    Then you can go out and buy a pizza shop.

At the moment I'm sitting below my buy in price, but I'm thinking of the long game and have every confidence in Jef Ong and his team to make Flexiroam fly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 365000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.