FRX 4.35% 2.4¢ flexiroam limited

Charts are so open to interpretation. i would remove your last...

1. 4,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Charts are so open to interpretation.

i would remove your last descending line and instead extend what was the old support line from your large triangle (about 3.8c).

That t to me shows shows we have been consolidating in the 2.9 to 3.7c range for a period of time , and as such the downtrend has broken

I use simple indicators, so put a 7, 30 and 200 day moving average and the MACD.

My personal take is consolidation in a reasonably tight range on relatively small volume with 2.9c as holding extremely strong after being tested many times. Also a move to just on or above the 200 dma with a MACD crossover.

Early days for sure, but does appear primed for a breakout.

i live in Bali and believe the international airport will open soon Australians won't be travelling any time soon, but plenty of SE Asian nations a ready to open boarders and FRX is in a good position to take advantage of it.

I know once I can head back to Australia after all this crap subsides, I won't ever again have to buy a SIM on arrival and register and pay for data I'll just use FRX's esim

Buying SIM's and the hassle of manually doing so and registering your details will become obsolete very quickly

Likewise, Australians who visit Bali or other destinations know what a hassle this can be all for a few weeks holiday.

I like the product and it is one of a number of revenue streams FRX are pursuing .

So the chart gives me an entry point and a possible stop loss. The fundamentals will either keep me in the trade medium to long term, or If they don't deliver will let me move on.

Sunday rambling

Milesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $2.442K 109.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.