FRX 4.35% 2.4¢ flexiroam limited

FRX experience

1. 115 Posts.
    just completed a trip from Toronto to Sydney.

In the departure lounge in Toronto I switched to flexiroamX form my canadian sim (i live in canada at the moment)- had LTE access within seconds of resetting- very impressive. Landed in Los Angeles- same again, access in seconds- very impressive.Landed in Sydney- same again- very impressive. I am even using it instead of the sydney airport wifi which is atrocious.

This is what frustrates me so much about this company. The product is fantastic but the execution on the business side, at least in terms of consumer marketing is so wrong.

I am their target audience and I follow their social media so I am often targeted by their facebook ads so I have a few notes for @flexiroam if they are at all interested.

1. noone cares about '10 things to do in country x'- I see this sort of thing from low quality blogs every day so I am not going to stop and read it because its flexiroam. I don't even take notice the brand, it has nothing to do with how you can benefit my travel experience stop wasting marketing $ on producing and advertising this web junk.

2. for the love of god please get some physical presence at some departure lounges. Even in KLIA you are located outside of the airport (I believe) the majority of people who would purchase this, or could be coerced into purchasing this would be in that 1-2 hour waiting window before boarding, after they have gone through the airport security and things. The last thing on my mind is purchasing something before I get the boarding formalities out of the way.

3. get your social media advertising to actually show the benefits- at the moment it is unclear and is meddled with your poor 'content marketing'. Create a video of someone using the product which is 30 seconds long and well produced i.e show someone sticking on the sticker, switching to flexiroam X then a montage of  that person either taking off from one place, landing and connecting immediately to flexiroam, or the person in famous places around the world uploading photos to facebook from flexiroam- the key is showing the product working immediately and with no switching sims. Your advertising at the moment does not show the benefit.

I have some other ideas but for now I am just waiting for a connection and felt like going on a rant. As someone who bought into the IPO and have averaged down with the share price I just needed to get some of my frustrations put forward before this product ends up on the scrap heap like many of its competitors. Cash burn on marketing is fine but not when its executed so incredibly poorly. The comments about 'consumer inertia' in the last announcement are a result of you not communicating the product well enough and getting the product in front of consumers in a place they would actually use it.

anyways rant over (for now) hopefully this company can turn it around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $2.442K 109.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.