XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

fryday's hot specials, page-74

1. red
    1,753 Posts.
    robbbbbbb,

I wouldn't have posted if I wasn't serious.

... and besides I've learned that sarcasm or tongue in cheek doesn't translate at all well in this environment so I try not to go down that road.

If you have good data on all of his calls then I'll be interested to see the comparison with the xjo thread, but that wasn't my point...

As you're aware I read this thread regularly and contribute the odd morsel if I can. I also keep my eyes and ears open here and elsewhere for anything that I might be able to add to my toy box of techniques and understanding. In doing so I usually find that it is the lone, dissenting and often unknown voice that is the one that I'm most interested to hear (although too often I fail to pay attention to this in any bull vs bear debate).

I don't compare Prechter with the xjo thread because I simply look at each as what they are...

It seems to me that everyone has the capacity to be a dill or blinkered in their own way, but I'm not offering any blinding insight in that little observation. The point is that even if Prechter is ONLY right in the long term then that is enough to be useful information to a whole lot of people, including myself.

TIt is too early to know either the significance or the accuracy of his macro views, but as someone once said...

When it was new they all said it wasn't true;
    When it's truth could no longer be denied they all said it wasn't important; and
    When it's importance could no longer be denied they all said "Ah yes... but that is nothing new!".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.