Frydenberg, page-12

1. 386 Posts.
    I think there will be a combination of events that will force Israel to change its ways.
    The whole geopolitical situation is changing now, the scale of which we have never seen before - a bigger and much stronger division than during the cold war. I'm thinking the collective West vs BRICS+ and Global South (GS)

BRICS+ are becoming stronger and united. The massive turning point will be, in my opinion, when BRICS+ (and later GS) totally abandon USD and switch to their own non-fiat currency. I hear that they are working on this ultimate of them all - blockchain-based digital.

Already now, as we speek, Russia and China have almost stopped using USD. Other nations alligned with BRICS+ will follow.

China has been dumping USD for a while now - they've gone down from ~1.4 T to ~0.8T (trillion). However, silly Japanese are buying USD that Chinese and Russia have dumped. Japan has increase their holdings by 50-60% to well over 1T USD.

What does that mean for the US?

The US will loose their best and most effective weapon they've had - introduced at Bretton Woods - the US dollar.

Many countries around the world that trade with the US do so on condition that they must hold the proceeds of these transactions in US banks.

Take Iraq, for example. They sell oil very cheaply to the US but the proceeds from oil sales stays in the US banks from which Iraq draws it. And Americans can at any time deny them these funds (=sanctions).

Think about IMF and the World Bank which are enslaving poor countries by constantly lending them USD so that they are in this perpetual cycle of debt.

America will have to focus on fighting BRICS+ and will not have much interest in Israel. Israel will have to fend for themselves and build some proper and meaningful relations with other non-apartheid modern states. This will put pressure on Israel, by then run by more secular and liberal government than today.

You can often hear political comentators say that Israel is America's asset in the Middle East / East Asia.

But that is not true and has never been. Americans have their military bases in Saudi Arabia, UAE and other states, they don't really need Israel for that purpose. Their unconditional support for Israel has more to do with their skewed electoral system (elections funded by rich donors - AIPAC and other lobby groups). No matter which way you look at it, the Jews have lots of power in the US - that is true. But America is becoming weaker by the day, will eventually dump Israel beause it will be of no significance to them. Americans will have to dedicate their attention, resources and limited funds by then (declining USD) on competing with / fighting BRICS+ and GS.

Look, I don't know it this is a very likely course of events, but I'm thinking along these lines.
    There could be some variations on what I've described above, but the main motive will be America's disinterest in Israel and Isreal's need to trade and interact with non-apartheid modern states. And let us not forget about voters and elections in countries that will be commercial partners with Israel - these voters will put pressure on their governments not to trade with an 'a' state.

What do you think?

All in my opinion.
    Last edited by puntah: 07/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.