I think the Israel lobby will continue to wield its power over...

1. 4,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I think the Israel lobby will continue to wield its power over US foreign policy and the rest of the world's governments will continue to not give a rat's ass about the plight of Palestinian refugees.

The US is showing no signs of becoming irrelevant in the foreseeable future and by the time they are, perhaps centuries into the future, Palestinian refugees will probably have been kicked out of Greater Israel if they haven't been wiped out by other means.

I think encouraging Palestinians to have false hope of getting their own sovereign state or, alternatively, equal rights in Greater Israel, is possibly aiding further prison breakouts in the future when reality hits again that these options are not going to happen. Then further genocidal action by Israel will be triggered.

Maybe over future decades enough Palestinians will learn from this punishment to band together to seek their only hope: allow themselves to be ethnically cleansed via emigration as refugees to nations which can at least give them equality.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.