Frydenberg's coitus interruptus, page-2

1. 83,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmm - maybe

if one were a Lib aspiring PM - one would need to have a plan for 2028 at a guess

coming in now would probably be too early. Somehow, come in on a by election next term. Then depose whoever is in then ----- assuming Labor has a second term - it won't be dudd to depose -------- then take the leadership and the party to 2028

I could be wrong - but, I think that 'times have changed' and writing the political story in the next couple of years and forward is a very different kettle of fish to writing it from decades past

the changes now and coming are massive in scale and speed - personally I think anyone sane would run a mile from wanting a politicians life in the next years -- almost for anywhere - but for Oz -------- my god. Look at the issues on the plate -

-A potential trump presidency
    -China - Taiwan
    -AI
    -the list of crises in Oz atm which chuck norris, arnie and geesus couldn't fix
    -the economy - imagine if China and Taiwan have conflict and the shipping lanes are hampered - imagine handling the economy of Oz in that light?
    -potential war in Europe

these are all massively serious issues and many of them more likely than not ----

not a place for sissies in government --

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.