MFS mfs limited

fs business

1. 149 Posts.
    Bearing in mind the sale of Stella would help clarify the true value of MFS, we are obviously now in a position where the only way of valuing the FS business IMO is for a similar situation to occur, i.e. someone (possibly someone who has shown a previous interest in the FS side of things!) to make the most of the situation and get a good deal, like CVC clearly have.

Bearing in mind that the debt being reduced is all on the FS side of things (or that's how I read it), I'd be surprised if there weren't just a few sniffing around already.

Would certainly be interested to know what CIY's proposal was the weekend after Black Friday and the reason why MFS chose to sell part of Stella rather than accept the proposal. I guess at least with the imminent short-term and some medium-term debt obligations spoken for, perhaps they feel less like they are being held to ransom than before.

One things for sure - this isn't going to sorted out over night so I guess there's nothing to do but fasten our seatbelts and wait...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.