AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Yeah I have a few mnmo. After the agm I am buying mnmo and mnm...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Yeah I have a few mnmo. After the agm I am buying mnmo and mnm when funds allow.

watched Q & A last night and even though there was no environment spokespersons on the panel it was first fifteen minutes of the show. Lots of tweets asking what the hell is Direct Action anyway and no way is it going to achieve ant substantial emissions reductions.

The issue will not go away, the public won't allow it, the greens won't allow it. Tony Abbott and Greg Hunt are under the pump and are way behind in the poll of public opinion on this matter. They need to start their media campaign, and then they need to start the actual ERF auctions, which are scheduled for next year.

There should be a groundswell of news promoting DICE in the next few months. Remember that DICE is not a patented tech, so for the govt to support DICE is not them supporting any one company. The fuel for DICE is a different story altogether.

Victorian government is another story. Looks like nothing much is going to be mentioned this electoral campaign. It appears a gentleman's agreement is in place between Labor and Liberal to not mention the elephant in the room (brown coal Pilbara) for fear of both major parties will leak votes to the greens. Notice that neither party is attacking the other for NOT having a plan for LV. That is a fine example of the bipartisanship of the major parties view on Victorian brown coal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.