AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

FTA...., page-5

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Also reportedly meeting Australia-India Business Council in Victoria

John Pereira, the President of the AIBC(Australia-India Business Council) in Victoria

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen,
    Firstly I would like to thank the Honourable Ted Baillieu, MLA, Premier of Victoria for making the time to attend tonight’s 25th Silver Anniversary of the Australia India Business Council.
    Secondly I would like to make a special welcome to the recently appointed Consul General of the Republic of India, for Victoria, Dr. S.K. Behera and his wife.
    James Breheny my Vice President will acknowledge all our important guests and sponsors tonight and we very much appreciate the enormous support given by the government of Victoria and the business community by attending tonight. Thank You."

"Another example of innovation is Exergen Energy, who are present here tonight and represented by its Chairman, Martin Albrecht. Exergen are in the business of clean coal technology to reduce emission from brown coal-fired power stations. I understand that Tata Power has invested in your company, CONGRATULATIONS! I recently read in the Economist Magazine that India is in the process of building 70 new coal-fire powered generators. They are going to need your help."

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/bm-compensation-agreements-lodged.1593292/page-4?post_id=9260589

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.