WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

FTi and WMC, page-2

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    Hi @littleblackduck,

As far as I can tell, WMC management had been discussing 'Going Concern' issues months before they started talking to FTI. It was very obvious in the half-yearly report that things were looking precarious...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4542/4542234-2d534934a92975b427c0768ff76b29b4.jpg
    What I find interesting in the info you've posted is that FTI was originally asked by Milan to make enquiries with Byrnecut to determine their position / attitude toward supporting WMC in a voluntary administration setting, but then Milan changes his mind after signing the FTI engagement letter & tells FTI not to hold any discussions with Byrnecut.

I wonder if Milan ended up having any chats in person with Byrnecut about the VA discussion point with FTI on the 14/05/22, or did he decide to keep Byrnecut (and many others) in the dark while continuing to promote 110k - 120k ozpa by the end of CY2022 (as per the Jun'22 Operations Update on 08/06/22)? Perhaps Milan was in a state of denial about impending VA until he was tapped on the shoulder & expeditiously ushered out of WMC only two weeks before things disappeared under the waves of trade payables & delayed sales revenue.

The Administrators Report should be informative reading when it's released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.