DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

NO. I use that name as it describes me when I often comment. ......

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    NO. I use that name as it describes me when I often comment. ... or it is after a well known radio serial character on 2UE .. who was quite funny.

I am also an old fart but do`s his best to keep young. IMO I think there are better ways to have fun especially on this type of subject + site.

We are all eagerly awaiting the company to relist ... I am more interested in how it is going to be marketed and promoted. I have expressed my thoughts on this quite strongly and IMO unless the strategy used is not good we will not get true value for this great technology ..... It certainly is a much needed product in the Racing Industry but the thinking by some people is a little off beam.

Another poster summed this up perfectly .... IMO what is vital to getting true value is being connected to the high profile racing people who manage racing in each state of Australia .... They are able to advise as to what MIGHT be a good way to introduce the Technology , where best to start . I am concerned management are out of their depth in this industry. Lack the personal knowledge of how racing stables operate and the attitude of trainers. ... IMO they should be actively talking to trainers now to get their view ... Ofcourse they will all have a different idea...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.