DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

OK Punters / investors..... Like others have said do not think...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    OK Punters / investors..... Like others have said do not think too far ahead of yourself....... My reason is the SP did not really find any strength at .006 ..... I think if the aquisition was going to be something special the SP might have got a lot closer to the .01 mark.... before the trading halt....
    The heavy trading ofcourse attracted the attention of all sorts of punters using various programmes and the attractive SP for pip + % trading.... Having some highly respected people as directors also attracted many of us....which IMO has reduced the risk factor considering what happened in the past..
    I do not understand why companies choose to delay announcing news as we do today and have done for so many years when they already know the details... Fair enough it can build up hype to unridiculous levels but is that good for the company LT... if innocent people gt trapped buying in from the hype generated. IMO the bewildering amount of shares that have been traded prior to this TH is staggering which could really effect any true value being achieved ......
    IMO it would be great to see this TH break tradition and announce the ????????????????? tomorrow..... at opening....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.