DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

FTT Research, page-256

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Some great research there even though the info is a little out of date..... My question is who will be able to buy one of these machines .... The market could be limited to a select few like Universities and large vetinary practices and stud farms.. If that is the case well there is not that many practises we can sell too...You obviously need to be quite skilled in this field.... I know some large racing stables have their personal VET but even that market is limited.... I just hope the update they give will contain a) Full details of the cost to purchase the company...b) along with how it will be financed...c) The market they will be looking at selling into.... d) any estimated figures of how many possible customers this market has..... e) do`s the technology need to be patented..... f) do they expect to be cash flow positive in first 12 months...... or when do they expect to be cash flow positive...g) estimated possible sales in first 12 months... h) how do they intend to market it....i) have they discussed this technology with industry people who could be interested ...... j) if there is no agreed price at the moment to buy the company, can another company offer a much better deal.... after FTT complete their DD.... I would be very concerned if FTT have not settled on a price to purchase the company... As you all know we will probably have to vote on this purchase..... ( I hope not ) as it will be very time consuming..
    FINALLY, I accept that I may have misunderstood what FTT are doing DD on and the direction they intend to take....
    I do not think it is possible for them to give us the details or information we are seeking as there is no agreement signed that we have bought the company and those issues will remain confidential...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.