KAI 8.33% 1.3¢ kairos minerals limited

Per TT back in late August, at Fuego, we are aiming to drill...

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467

Per TT back in late August, at Fuego, we are aiming to drill around 12 holes using Mt Magnet Drilling’s rig, with initial wide-spaced lines of reconnaissance drilling planned to depths up to 270m. We will remain extremely flexible in our approach, depending on how the program evolves. Pleasingly, we also now have a SAM survey crew on site with a very large survey now underway across the Fuego prospect before moving on to the Tierra prospect.

The above is from the most recent ANN on exploration at Fuego (October). The original Ann of drilling at Fuego was in late August. I'm reminded of the old saw about putting the cart before the horse regarding the SAM survey of Fuego. Perhaps drilling at Fuego should have waited until the SAM survey was completed. The Fuego prospect stretches over 10 kilometers with 12 drill holes originally planned back in late August. 20 drill holes were done. The fact that the drill rig is moving on from Fuego to Tierra indicates that inspection of the 20 cores did not light the fires. 20 holes at an average of probably 500 meters apart. De Grey used widely spaced air core drilling down to around 50 to 70 meters deep to hit Hemi. I think the spacing was 80 meters by 160 meters. It would seem that chances of hitting something would be greatly increased by reducing drilling depth and reducing the distrance between holes. KAI's decision to go 270 meters deep with the 20 holes doesn't make sense to me but I don't have access to the data mgmt has.

IMO Fuego will not show significant results. This will result in a big drop in share price. However, I own over 1 million shares and I'm not selling. I believe they'll hit something good with the current program.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $1.119K 90.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1334075 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 4306318 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 135892
Last updated 13.42pm 13/05/2024 ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.