ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

fuel, ore , water and delivery issues solved, page-29

1. 507 Posts.
    sholtz,

All I wanted to do was say respect diversifying opinions,(esp.from sh)and one gets attacked left right and center here
    my information is basd on announcements and doing my own research but at no stage do I consider myself an expert.But with repect,who on this thread is?

My response to you is how would you know my level of intel.on this matter?,Just bc I am not getting sucked into a i say/you say conversation?

Who said th first computor was the best.
    WEC is the frontrunner in this field.It is expected that subsequent Companies will improve on their technology.That's business.But to suggest I don't know what I am talking about just bc I said give opposing views a chance highlights the consistant upramping that goes here by a few.

Again,do I believe esi has great potential,yes i do but to say their technology is better than wec at this stage is a bit premature.
    That's all I am saying.

But you have amazed comparing esi to a ferrari and wec to kia then he talk about credibility?

Lautrec,you constantyly write long winded posts that push opinion as facts yet I am still waiting for you to justify your 0.20c claim.And that urge to call the CEO of WEC,another of your unjustified opinions.

Why can't you 2 respect peoples differences rather than personally attacking fellow hc members who don't entirely agree with you.

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.