ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

fuel, ore , water and delivery issues solved, page-32

1. 2,232 Posts.
    I saw that soon after posting on the WEC thread. I thought about clarifying it (its irrelevent in the scheme of things) - but thought lets see if a nitpicker will spot it and crow. Took a few days - but he crowed. Regardless - the "proof is in the pudding" as I just posted an hour ago. WEC cant cut it re lignite...fact.

Its interesting that 2 lignite words would be the basis of a post when someone has a sell on it. Can you see the forest or the trees?

The WEC website mensions lignite twice from what I can see - other than that...together with the latest Analyst Report - sub bit is mensioned exclusively....numerous times. Splitting hairs.

From an hour ago:

"I do believe Coldry is the superior end product for lignites in particular . I do my best to support any opinions with facts...do you?

Some here will split hairs - but the evidence thus far is WEC end product cannot compete with Coldry in high moisture scenarios . All WEC projects are sub bit (from what I can see...prove me wrong) and the ECT 2 trophy lignite projects sum it up...IMO. Tincom/Poland tells the lignite story ."

btw...I notice you have a "sell" on ESI.

Normally when thats the case someone would spend their time researching their next investment....not nitpicking on the stock they are selling. You have oppies that you want to sell you said - you can sell them...just put the order out there. Or is it the case that you are really expecting the sp to rise soon so you can exit the oppies too? In that case your current sentiment should be "buy"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.