IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Bill Gates! Great comments and positivity. I think Ive end up...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Bill Gates! Great comments and positivity. I think Ive end up "liking" 90% of your posts.

Anyway regarding this latest announcement, it seems to me that everyone on this thread hasn't noticed the "elephant in the room".

"Offtake Strategic Initiative"
    Why has IGE provided some much detail and press space to a "business plan" strategy? To me it's obvious that they have discussions and possibly an agreement underway with such a partner.

Why discuss product mixtures (Naphtha , EN590) as product choices if they aren't part of such an agreement?

IMHO, the reason for the minor change to schedule is that some sort of POC with a partner is being planned or underway and "tweaking" of the production mix is part of the POC. Ive always felt IGE needed to do some worldwide partnership to be able to gear up to a large worldwide rollout and production facilities, so to me it seems this oil partner will be able to fulfill that role.

Anyway, thats my theory and I fully support your positive outlook which is very similar to mine.

I also note that it seems none of the "big boys" are selling shares, last I looked there were less than 100,000 shares in the sell column.

So re SP today, my guess is 15c to 18c.
    Onward and upward!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.