CYP 0.00% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

fuji tomoro!!!, page-480

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    @Sector
    Naa mate been in this stock for 18 months and been checking the buckles on my safety belts for the train ride just the same as all you fellas...
    Different time zone so hence the delayed response..

Just feel for Ross - fond of the bugger the way he manages the company with no ego trip...
    He probably comes home to the nest of the thin lipped viper since Christmas and behind her a couple thousand shareholders with pitch forks and at the very back a couple Japanese lawyers mouthing the words you lead the way we right behind you....

My belief is Fuji will have us wrapped within a year (outright purchase anything else and you could push me over with a feather)- the tech works I'm betting (I'm sure Ivor jabbed himself a few times under the table given a few of the benefits described in other threads - hell I would have!) .....And that Fuji will have quietly without causing to much fuss and noise cornered one of the biggest paradigm shifts in recent medical history right from under everyone!

I think its like watching one of those chess games where the guy sacrifices a pawn in what looks like a lapse of concentration only to have that move dictate the win ten moves later.

Figure it - Fuji buy CDI unlimited source of IPSC cells then tie up CYP unlimited potential to convert to MSCs for soon to be off the shelf therapeutic benefit... they will literally be able to meet the demand to supply the world with unlimited stem cells... I wouldn't be surprised within five years Glaxo or one of the big pharmaceuticals buy Fuji mate! ...and THAT's the play here and how big this actually is... we watching the pawn whilst the true bigger $billions of dollars deal is the real play here... she'll be coming round the corner when she comes...

or not...

Its a privilege for me to be involved in a potential world game changer as opposed to another retail or mining stock ... so keep strong Ross if your wife wasn't giving you stick for this then it would be for forgetting to pick up the milk on your way home

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 25.0¢ $3.097K 12.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29341 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 11015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.