CYP 12.5% 24.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Fuji WARF and the extension

1. 10,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 999
    So, only a couple of weeks left of the six month extension which was allegedly granted so that WARF and Fuji could sort out the contractual details, the exact nature of which we were not told.

It is becoming obvious to me that the lateness is now unlikely to be purely because of the stated reason. It doesn't take 6 months to negotiate if both sides really want a win win.

It seems to me that either the move by Sumimoto has changed Fuji's tack or WARF are so intransigent that perhaps they don't really want to license the technology after all. I am annoyed by WARF, imposing non disclosure on our contract with them and also seemingly making it impossible for us to sell the damn thing.

One thing is clear to me, if WARFs contract makes the product unsaleable then there is a conflict between non disclosure of the details of that contract and disclosure of a material aspect of the contract to shareholders. We hold global rights to this thing. In what way are we restricted, we need to know. It is material.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.035(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $44.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.0¢ $118.3K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9988 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 5449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.